Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What a Feeling!

I didn't do a Halloween post...so here is a picture of my precious little monster and my handsome hubby!

So today was one of those days where I bet little Coop wished he could just go back to bed and start over. Poor Coop slept rough and played rough all day long. It seems like everything he touched had the crash and burn effect. As a first time mommy I would assume my reaction to this kind of day would be to take on the fetal position and cry for help too. But instead my reaction to all of this sudden neediness made my heart swell with happiness. I realized today in the middle of teething, tummy aches and carpet crashes that I wasn't just needed by my baby anymore, but it was the first time I felt completely wanted by him. Of course as mommy's we are always needed for things like feeding and cleaning, but to hear my angel cry mommy for the first time and want only his mommy to make his world right again...wow what a feeling! I HAVE THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD!!



No comments:

Post a Comment